AN EVENING OF NETWORKING WITH INTENTION AND FUN!
Business to Business: get to know the business owners of our community!
MONDAY, JANUARY 22nd at 6:30 PM AT LIGHTSOURCE CHIROPRACTIC OF CLINTON
6 EAST MAIN STREET, CLINTON (ABOVE PRU THAI)
Catered by Chef Pat of Blue Moon Culinary
$25 AT THE DOOR
The remarkable Zig Ziglar once said, “You’re as rich as your Rolodex. If people like you, they’ll listen to you. But if they TRUST you, they’ll do business with you.
We are creating an evening of networking to REALLY get to know your local business owners, and have some fun with them!
What are you doing to build the type of relationships that enhance your know, like & trust factor?
Most networking mixers are done with good intentions (and YES, I realize there are great organizations doing good things for local businesses) however, the reality is that you will pop into an event, say hello to people you already know, maybe shake a new hand and if lucky you’ll get to give them your card. Yippee!
But let’s face it, you and I both know that card is going into an “I’ll get to that later” pile before people get engulfed by their “to do list” vortex and the card is never to be seen again.
When traditional business networking has a paradigm shift, you reap the rewards.
Our intentions are to connect local organizations, professionals & entrepreneurs in a fun and engaging new way while creating opportunities for business building.
- Meet new people to expand your network
- Build stronger relationships with people you already know
- Generate new business for and from these connections
Here’s what you can expect:
- 6:30 – 7pm Registration & settle in with some light fare & refreshments
- 7-7:30pm Open networking, meet other local professionals
- 7:30-8:30pm Let the games begin!
- 8:30-9:00pm Enjoy talking about how much fun you just had and close up with any opportunities
We have a fun social activity planned and whether you’re the shy type or super outgoing, you are sure to enjoy what we have in store.
Come ready to answer some of these questions:
- What's the name of your business?
- Who is your target market?
- What problems do you solve for them?
- What current challenges are you working on right now (we are always growing)?
- What doors would you like to have opened?
Who are we behind all of this?
Just some friends who also happen to be entrepreneurs in the area with a lot of experience in the networking scene who were looking for a better way to connect with other professionals and grow our business, so we decided to “be the change”.
This is a one-time event, so don’t skip it thinking you can catch it another time. Plus we're really excited to meet you!
And if all goes as well as we expect, we may consider putting together other business building events. But let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves. We just saw a need and are excited to get together with you all this one time.